A "hello".

Stephen Beasley

Hello to all ... I have been wanting to walk the trail for a couple of years since going to Italy a few years ago,to visit the war-grave of a relative killed in WW2,when I stayed in a residence set aside for pilgrims walking the trail and from where I first learned of the Francigena Trail...I`m hoping to walk the trail beginning later this year and although this may not be possible due to some home circumstances I want to gain some information for when I eventually do manage to begin my walk.

Susan Jagger

Hi,
We walked the Italian section from Aosta to Rome and it was an amazing experience. Happy to offer any help we can. We're about to set off from Canterbury to complete the whole and could let you know how it goes.

Stephen Beasley

Hi,
We walked the Italian section from Aosta to Rome and it was an amazing experience. Happy to offer any help we can. We're about to set off from Canterbury to complete the whole and could let you know how it goes.
Hi Susan...thanks for the reply and encouragement and yes,I`d like to hear how you get along on the journey - I`m interested in finding out about places to stay along the way...I don`t need much in the way of comfort aside from a bed and a meal and am not looking for anything on the tourist side at all - I`d appreciate it if you could let me know how you find accommodation on your trip...I hope the weather is kind to you..!