Companion to cross France with

Amelie

Hello, I am planning to do the whole way from Canterbury to Rome this summer (planning to leave in early June). I am looking for a walking partner/ small group in order to have some company, as I hear that the stretch in northern France can be a bit lonely. No need to commit to walking with me for the whole way, although of course that would be fine too!

Gary Owens

Hi Amelie...... I hope you enjoy your walk. I am starting from Pavia near Milan around 21 April. It seems as though it might be a very quiet Camino. Good luck and have a great experience.
Gary

Amelie

Dear Gary,
thank you for your good wishes! I hope that your walk is successful and that you create many unforgettable memories.

All the best
Amelie

Margaret Tully

Hello, I am planning to do the whole way from Canterbury to Rome this summer (planning to leave in early June). I am looking for a walking partner/ small group in order to have some company, as I hear that the stretch in northern France can be a bit lonely. No need to commit to walking with me for the whole way, although of course that would be fine too!
I will be in Florence late August. Does this align with expected time to be in that area?

Last edited by a moderator: