Guided Walking tour to Rome

Kathy Holden

hello,

I wish to walk part of the Via Francegina next year. As I will be walking by myself, I wish to walk as part of a guided walking tour. Has anyone used Spanish steps or know of another similar company that provide support and company.

Thanks

Kathryn Daily

hello,

I wish to walk part of the Via Francegina next year. As I will be walking by myself, I wish to walk as part of a guided walking tour. Has anyone used Spanish steps or know of another similar company that provide support and company.

Thanks
Kathy,
I also wish to walk part of the Via Francigena with a group next year. I will send you what I find out. I am just beginning my research. If you also find groups, please let me know. When do you plan to go and how many days do you plan to work? I plan to walk about 14 days.

Kathy Holden

Hello Kathryn

Only company to date that I have found is Spanishsteps Camino and FranceginaWays. Spanish Steps does a 14 day walk from Siena to Rome, Francegina ways from San Miniato to Siena. This walk is a 7 day walk. Both are guided.
I plan to walk in May 2017.
Spainish Steps office is based in Aspen USA.

I Live in Melbourne Australia.

Kathy

Kathryn Daily

Kathy,
I have also looked at the Francigena Ways and am considering the Sept. 26 walk from Lucca to Sienna or one of the September Spanish Steps September dates. I don't think I can make the May dates work. I hope you will keep me posted on your plans as perhaps we can learn from each other. I will let you know if I find any others. I found MACS Adventures that are self-guided but with assistance for lodging and transport. If you find that May does not work for you and would like to walk in September, perhaps you would consider walking a self-guided tour together. If so, I could send you a private message with more about me.
Best luck in your planning, Kathryn

Kathy Holden

Hi Kathyrn

Thanks for your reply, I have applied for leave in May and unfortunately September does not suit me because of Work commitments.

I have had no joy in finding any other company's that offer guided walks. Not sure about Spanish steps as there is very little information about them other than their web site. So I am not sure what I will do.

I emailed Francigena ways this morning for some information.
I suppose I will keep looking.

Kathy