Kevin from Melbourne

kevinh

Greetings
Planning to walk Canterbury to Rome from mid June next year. Before that will do a 'short' camino with a Danish mate from Granada to about Zamora (for the 2nd time).
Have walked about 18 caminos in France,Spain,Portugal and Belgium so time for a change. Have ordered the Lightfoot guides.

Peter

Hi Kevin,
I live in Brisbane and was contemplating Canterbury to Rome after I do this years European Peace Walk (starting late May 2016). I would be very interested in discussing your start dates, company, etc. Peter

kevinh

Greetings Peter
I leave Melb. on 20th may to London. 22nd to Granada then walk from there to about Zamora. Train to Madrid,fly to London 15th June. So will probably start from Canterbury on 16th. My return flight is booked for Sept 17th so that should long enough. Will be interested to here your plans.
regards
Kevin

Paul Twmba

Greetings Peter
I leave Melb. on 20th may to London. 22nd to Granada then walk from there to about Zamora. Train to Madrid,fly to London 15th June. So will probably start from Canterbury on 16th. My return flight is booked for Sept 17th so that should long enough. Will be interested to here your plans.
regards
Kevin
Hi Kevin
I also live in Melbourne, have walked 3 camino frances (last 3 Years). If possible would like to meet up with
to discuss the walk from Canterbury to Rome.
Vincent,
Have been contemplating walking via Francigena for some 15 years. May finally do so this May - August, with a detour mid-journey to Poland for World Youth Day. Am interested in speaking to people who might have some info re the 'way', initially some info re accomm. in France. This would be my first long walk.

Paul Twmba

Welcome and Happy planning!
Hi Kevin,
I live in Brisbane and was contemplating Canterbury to Rome after I do this years European Peace Walk (starting late May 2016). I would be very interested in discussing your start dates, company, etc. Peter
Peter,
I not far away in Toowoomba. Hoping to walk the via Francigena this May - August. Would be interested in having a yarn re our similar aspirations. Have not done a similar walk and need to get some ideas from more experienced travellers.

Paul Twmba

Greetings Peter
regards
Kevin
Kevin,
I am hoping to walk the via Francigena this May -- August and would appreciate any helpful information you may be able to share. Have not used a site like this before and am unsure if I am negotiating same correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

William Marques

Staff member
Paul/Vincent

It is probably best to communicate directly with people via a private conversation and not leave your e-mail address on a forum like this. Click on the picture next to the post and then "Start a Conversation".

I hope this helps. I will remove your e-mail addresses and of course Peter, Paul and Vincent can contact you in the same way.

Peter

Kevin,
Sorry for the silence but bit distracted at the moment. The husband of my youngest niece is in the final stage of his long battle with cancer (permanent morphine drip).
I am awaiting updates that will determine my actions from here.
Will try and keep you informed.
Peter

Tosticj

Peter,
I am really sad to hear of your niece's husbands illness. It is a very difficult thing for you all to go through. My best wishes.

Paul Twmba

Peter,
Will include this man in our 'prayer bundle'. We trust that his circumstance and yours will all 'pan out' in accordance with God's will and time-frame.
Paul-Twmba

Peter

Kevin,
Once again I owe you an apology for my silence.
But I am back in Australia following the death of my Sister early June.
On top of Tony's death in April, this has been a sad year for my family.
I wish you all the best for your walk.
Peter

Paul Twmba

Peter,
Sorry to hear of the sadness in your family this year. Will include you and yours in my 'prayer bundle' as I continue towards Rome. Leaving St Maurice this morning for Martigny. Am travelling with a fellow pilgrim, Maria from Germany. Walked out of Pontalier with her but then I had to turn back (long story). Met up with her again in Romainmartier. She's the pacemaker! God bless. Have not been on this site. Would be interested where Kevin is.

kevinh

Peter
very sorry to hear your news. Sorry for my belated response but internet has been a bit hit and miss in the wilds (and wet) of France.