Radicofani

Does anyone know how best to get to Radicofani using public transport? It seems like the best way is train to Fabro-Ficulle and then bus to Radicofani. I wondered if the more experienced fmtravelleds amongst you had better suggestions?

Thx
Mitch

assuming you are coming from rome, rometorio has a 2h train connection to Chiusi - Chianciano Terme (5/day) then a 1h bus ride to Radicofani (6/week so probably 1/day and none on sunday).

Thank you although I’m coming the other way, travelling from England on the train to my starting point at Radicofani. I’ll check to see if I can reach Chuisi - Chianchiano that way.

As Caminka suggests, Rome2Rio is a useful site. As you have not stated your starting point, it would be difficult to give a clearer idea but here is a range of possibilities using London as a starting point. There is even an (almost all) train journey using an overnight route from Paris to Padova if you are wanting to take the slow route.

https://www.rome2rio.com/map/London/Radicofani

Just plug in your starting location and it will give you a better list of suggestions.

Thanks to your help and some further research my travel to Radicofani is booked. Trains from London-Paris, Paris-Florence, Florence-Chiusi and from Chiusi I walk to Radicofani and onwards...

Relatively cheap and the timings are perfect, giving me a good few hours to see a little of Paris and Firenze!