Seattle Walkers

Ronha

Greetings,
My wife and I are walking from Ivrea, Italy to Rome starting Sept 1, 2018. We have done the Camino Frances and the GR65 in France. Looking forward to an interesting walk.

Ronha,
My husband and I will be walking the VF from Piacenza to ? .in April. We have 30 days and will see where we end up. Enjoy your trip and I will be back on the forum upon our return in May and pass on some tips to you!
jujubery

Hi Ed,
We will be in Piacenza on April 5 and stay a night or two there, contingent on jet lag coming from the States!
You seem to be about 7 days from Piacenza once you hit Vercelli. Let me know what your accommodations have been like. How is the signage along the route? are you having the time of your life?
juju

Ed Kay

Hi juju,

Accommodations have varied: from the cold and crumbling; to warm but dirty; and tonight, warm, clean, a cooked dinner, wonderful!

The signage is good, and has improved now I'm in the Piedmont stages. The only issues I've had the last couple of days was in Santhiá where I got lost in the maze of streets.

I am having a fantastic time!

It seems I may well be ahead of you by the time you get startes. I hope you have a safe trip and a great Camino!