Starting from Pavia 23 Apil

Gary Owens

Hi...I plan to start walking from Pavia near Milan on 23 April to walk to Rome.
I wondered if there was any others walking around the same time.

MichaelSG

I'll be walking the same time but not in the same place as you. I passed through Pavia last year on 25 April on the way from Vercelli to Rome. I hope you are blessed with at least as good weather and luck that we had. There was some rain but not too bad.we needed to use roads instead of trails during the worst of the rains while crossing the pass near Cassio. There was also a hail storm in Radicofani but that just added to the fun.

Bueno Cammino!

I'll be walking the same time but not in the same place as you. I passed through Pavia last year on 25 April on the way from Vercelli to Rome. I hope you are blessed with at least as good weather and luck that we had. There was some rain but not too bad.we needed to use roads instead of trails during the worst of the rains while crossing the pass near Cassio. There was also a hail storm in Radicofani but that just added to the fun.

Bueno Cammino!
I'll be behind you, starting May 3 in Aosta and walking to Massa, where I began May 2016 to Rome.
I'm interested to know if mosquitoes are a big problem in rice fields. Buon cammino.

micknoonan

Hi We (Carol and I) are starting from Canterbury heading to Rome on May 13th .........anyone walking then?
Mick Noonan

MichaelSG

I'll be behind you, starting May 3 in Aosta and walking to Massa, where I began May 2016 to Rome.
I'm interested to know if mosquitoes are a big problem in rice fields. Buon cammino.
We didn't did not see or get bitten by a mosquito when we went through the rice fields in late April. We didn't need repellant but weather patterns change. It was 5 degrees Celsius this morning in Portulagete, Spain. That isn't supposed to happen.