Starting my 1st pilgrimage ride Cantebury to Rome around July 23.

Hello,. I will be starting to bike via Francacina in Canterbury around July 23. If you see me say hello. I will be on a silver bike with red front paniers & yellow rear panniers and a yellow bag on my handlebars. Hopemake it to Rome. Will be following the Lightfoot guide bicycle path. Unfortunately I only speak English but I am good with Google translate. Will blog mostly with photos at www.carynlovesailing.blogspot.com.

If you are starting in Canterbury, I'd recommend you use Regional Cycle Route 16. The last section down into Dover is rather interesting as it drops quite sharply.

Canterbury to Dover

And if you want a stamp to show you've started, the ticket office (large wooden shed) at the Cathedral will oblige if they are open

If you are starting in Canterbury, I'd recommend you use Regional Cycle Route 16. The last section down into Dover is rather interesting as it drops quite sharply.

Canterbury to Dover

And if you want a stamp to show you've started, the ticket office (large wooden shed) at the Cathedral will oblige if they are open
Thanks. I definitely want a stamp. I am not exactly sure how the stamping process works but I know I want to collect stamps along the way!