Way Marks

@Ronha Totally agree and yes it was surprising. Good in Switzerland too and very good all the way after the pass GSB.
BUT.....now I am walking from Rome to Brindisi and it is NOT as good, (although still very much better than in France).

Piero Frustascarpe

Staff member
@RonhaBUT.....now I am walking from Rome to Brindisi and it is NOT as good, (although still very much better than in France).
The Via to Brindisi isn't as popular as the one from GSB, yet. A good deal of volunteers keep on putting signs and brave Pilgrims are are "setting up" and "etching" the paths. My gratitude goes to you too who are one of them. ❤

The Via to Brindisi isn't as popular as the one from GSB, yet. A good deal of volunteers keep on putting signs and brave Pilgrims are are "setting up" and "etching" the paths. My gratitude goes to you too who are one of them. ❤
Thank you that is most kind! And yes the signage which IS there is much more significant than what is not there. :) The work of volunteers is very inspiring. And the paths so far have been attractive!